If you need an open-minded, responsive web designer with great technical skills, I recommend contacting Mark. He will listen to your needs, ask good questions and pay great attention to detail when developing your web design. His responsive, flexible service made my newbie website experience enjoyable rather than scary. From a technophobe like me, there can be no greater recommendation!
Mark BowleyLocation: Rickmansworth , United Kingdom Languages: English
About Mark Bowley
Independent design professional, with over 20 years experience in bringing business brands to life and keeping them on top of their game. Focused on problem-solving rather than style-led design, aiming for timeless quality and value-led executions. High level of skills and knowledge in digital – design, strategy, best practice and best tools. Humble and diligent person, enjoying making better things and making things better.
– Branding & Corporate Identity (creative or implementation)
– Websites, Web Design & Web Strategy
– App design (iOS or web, UX & UI)
– Visual media design (infographics, data visualisation)
– Concept Development
How can I help you
Book a session with me to get advice on how to launch your marketing as an independent startup, review your small business branding or website, discuss how to improve your digital marketing efforts, or get quick Wordpress tips.
• Creative Director – Digital at Bowley Design (2006-)
• Design Consultant (freelance) at Carphone Warehouse (2013-2013)
• Design Consultant (freelance) at Carphone Warehouse (2009-2011)
• Senior Designer (freelance) at The Brand Union (2009-2009)
• Senior Designer (freelance) at Design Agencies (2004-2009)
• Senior Designer (freelance) at Turnbull Ripley (2008-2008)
• Senior Designer (freelance) at Lambie-Nairn (2006-2007)
• Senior Designer (freelance) at Adventis Group plc (2004-2005)
• Senior Designer at Optimism Design (2001-2004)
• Senior Designer at Enterprise IG (now The Brand Union) (2000-2000)
• Designer at The Team Brand Communications Limited (1997-2000)
✓ Graphic Design Ba Hons at University College for the Creative Arts at Canterbury, Epsom, Farnham, Maidstone and Rochester (1991-1994)
✓ South Island School (1983-1990)
Honors & Awards
Best Rebrand / Brand Development award 2013 (CharityComms) (MemCom)
Website of the Year 2013 (Nominated - Geek Squad) (Website of the Year)
Mark Bowley 5 reviews
- average score
Jane Cordell 09-10-2014
Rick Ward 09-10-2014
I can only but recommend Mark highly to anyone. We worked together at the Team, he was part of my design team. He has an extremely professional attitude to his work, is talented, diligent and a pleasure to work with. A good team member who can only be considered an asset.
I would be more than happy to speak with anyone on Marks behalf, should that be required.
Jonathan Burr 09-10-2014
Mark is intelligent, professional and rewarding to work with. He combines sound creative thinking with excellent design ability and a clear business perspective. I look forward to the opportunity of working with Mark again in the future.
Steve Berry 09-10-2014
Mark is thoroughly professional, creative and a pleasure to work with. He brought excellent new creative insights and the brief was interpreted better than we could have hoped for. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Mark and have used his services on 2 projects - both superbly delivered. When I next have a project in his field of expertise, he'll be the first person I contact.
Fiona Cloke 09-10-2014
Mark is one of a rare breed amongst creatives: he's highly creative but also totally calm and unflappable, and personable too, which makes for easy team working. He understands, and can work within the business context of a project, and can clearly articulate a rationale underpinning design decisions which makes him a delight to work with. His skills are highly versatile and he has a great knowledge-base of working in on and offline media formats. I recommend him without hesitation.