Pravienna NaidooLocation: Johannesburg Area , South Africa Languages: English
About Pravienna Naidoo
I am a third-generation South African, of Indian origin. I have immense energy; and am very intrinsically-motivated and self-driven. I believe that everyone has the potential to be all that they want to, they can, and they deserve. My purpose is to support them in this journey if I can.
My personal philosophy is: "I will not let the sky stop me. I will break through and be barrier-free. And I will take as many people as possible along with me!".
How can I help you
I offer online sessions on Success Coaching (Academic Life Coaching), Success Learning (Memory Systems, Mind Mapping), and Success Thinking (Effective Thinking Tools) for greater effectiveness and success - particularly for full- and part-time students from 12 years onwards.
• Academic Life Coach, Facilitator, Game Designer at Brain
• Copywriter, Project Manager, Client Services at Nexus
• Trainer / Facilitator, Materials Developer & Coach at RISE
Development Academy (2011-2012)
• Co-owner/Director at Women Talk SA (2006-2011)
• Development Consultant: Water, Health, Social
Development, ECD, Telecommunications, Leadership
Development, Soft and Life Skills (2001-2011)
• SMME Director at Women's Development Banking Trust
• PA to Gauteng MEC for Education (1999)
• PA to Gauteng MEC for Social Development (1996-1999)
• Employee Wellbeing Manager, South African Airways
• Media & Research Director at National Education, Health
& Allied Workers' Union (1994-1995)
• Administrator at Institute of Urban Primary Health Care
• National Administrator at South African Health Workers'
• Social Worker at South African Clothing & Textile
Workers' Union (1989-1990)
✓ Academic Life Coaching Certificate at Academic Life Coaching (Portland, Oregon) (2013)
✓ Gamification (coursera.org - Wharton School of Business-Penn)(2013)
✓ Effective Thinking Certificate at Arc Labs Innovation Centre (Waterford, Ireland) (2013-2014)
✓ Bachelor of Arts: Social Work (University of Durban-Westville) (1988)
✓ Chatsworth Secondary School, Durban-South Africa (Matriculation Exemption) (1983)
This expert does not have any reviews yet.