Hi there students & recent graduates! I’m talking to you. Cause we’re looking for you!
Since joining Startupbootcamp we’re growing our business and team lightning fast. We’re currently looking for interns in operations, marketing and sales. All internships have the same deal:
- We offer you the opportunity to work for a fast-growing startup.
- You’ll get the full Startupbootcamp experience, giving you access to world-class mentors, workshops and networks in an intense but extremely enriching experience.
- You are available preferably 5 but at least 3 full days per week at our office in B. Amsterdam.
- We won’t pay you any salary but you do have a chance of landing your dream job after your internship period is completed.
- As an employee you will get the opportunity to join our employee stock plan.
Internships at 24sessions
Below are our currently open positions. Joint roles (for example marketing & sales or operations & marketing) are possible and if you have other skills that might convince us to select you feel free to let us know!
Our agenda’s are piling up, new client requests are flooding our email inboxes and in the meantime we also have to actually get sh*t done and inform our stakeholders about our progress. Oww yes, we really need someone that knows how to organize and make the most out of every hour. Do you love organizing and do you want to help our team with daily operations? Please email Rutger with your CV and a small note.
Are you passionate about marketing? And do you know what makes marketing for startups different? Let us know what your experience is with stuff like community management, social media marketing, growth hacking, branding and pr. You don’t have to be a rockstar in all fields, let us know where you excel. Also, if you have experience with systems like Hubspot, Intercom or Mailchimp that’s a big plus! Interested? Email Rutger your CV and a motivation.
Our Head of Bizdev Alex Bisschop is currently managing all customer relationships. From acquisition to relationship building and growing. We know sales takes time. That’s why we need you to assist Alex in all his business development activities. Reaching out to potential clients, responding to requests, onboarding new clients, preparing sales materials and creating sales strategies are all tasks that you’ll work on. If for you, hearing NO is the start of a negotiation, we need you to apply. Let Rutger know with your CV and a motivation in the email.
Got questions? Email Rutger!