Establishing a solid connection remains the number one concern for people considering video chat meetings. Well good news, those days of uncertainty are over: with our Audio by Phone solution, connection is not just an option but a promise.
So what’s in it for me?
In case you might experience some inconveniences in your audio or video due to a weak internet connection, Audio by Phone is here to help you out. You can simply continue verbal communication over phone and still use our most beloved 24sessions features on your desktop:
- Your customer can still see you on his/her screen via 24sessions (even though he/she might not be visible for you).
- You can still share your screen with your customer.
- You and your customer are still able to use the chat function and exchange documents.
How can I use streaming?
- During a video chat: you can switch to streaming by clicking the ‘Audio by phone’ button and following the instructions shown on screen. Both you and your customer will be instructed to call a phone number and to enter a code (both will be provided on your screen). .
- Before a video connection: whenever you are not able to establish a video connection for whatever reason, there is an automatic fall-back that allows you to still continue and connect via streaming.
No worries, streaming your video chat over phone is free, so no costs for calling will be billed.
Please feel free to contact one of our Customer Success Managers if you have any questions left!
We’ve got more good news coming your way: we’ve made it easier to schedule meetings with multiple guests in our 24sessions tool. This means that you can now invite several people on different locations for a video chat meeting!
What’s in it for you?
This can be convenient in particular when meeting guests who are dispersed over different locations. Furthermore, it could also be really valuable in meetings with for example an advisor, a client and a consultant. We would recommend you to limit the number of guests to a maximum of 5 in order to ensure good connection quality.
So how does it work?
In the ‘Schedule’ module, you can now simply add more people to your video chat meeting invitation by entering multiple email addresses separated with commas, as shown in the example below. Hereafter, enter the name for the invited group and fill out the details as usual, and off you go!
This one belongs to the category ‘Epic News’. Together with Spotta, a dutch flyer delivery service, we’re nominated for the prestigious Recruitment Tech Awards and we need your help to win it!
Continue reading »
Great news! Apple recently upgraded their popular Mac browser Safari to work natively (out of the box) with WebRTC technology. Since 24sessions uses WebRTC to establish a video/audio connection this is great news for you! Continue reading »
Goed nieuws als u een actief profiel heeft op Advieskeuze.nl. Dankzij onze integratie kunnen bezoekers op Advieskeuze afspraken plannen met uw adviseurs. Deze afspraken komen direct in uw agenda dankzij 24sessions. Na het gesprek kunt u ook direct een Advieskeuze review verdienen. Continue reading »