Mid-level Business Developer (Dutch speaking)
To empower our sales team, we are searching for a talented Business Developer. Your role is to drive new sales at big enterprise customers. It’s a huge opportunity to grow together with a company that has already been market validated with customers like Rabobank, ING or Nuon.
What is it about?
- – You are an ambitious sales tiger, hungry to achieve something in your life.
- – We need you to help strengthen our new business sales organisation.
- – You will work at one of the best B2B startups in Europe and your clients are some of the biggest enterprises around in Banking, Utilities, Insurance, Pharma and Tech.
- – You’ll manage to get us (you+CEO) at the table with decision makers of corporates that are on our list, both in the Netherlands and beyond (currently Belgium & UK).
- – You’ll be managing different stakeholders.
- – You’ll be developing strategic partnerships.
- – Current new business sales team: CEO (acting Head of Sales) + 1 Business Developer.
- – You have something to prove (preferably to yourself). You’re hungry for success.
- – Master at consultative sales. You have real experience in doing this and have concrete examples.
- – Very strong negotiation skills. You have real experience in doing this and have concrete examples.
- – High energy & natural passion
- – Likeable / charming
- – Adaptability
- – We work in an environment that is constantly changing. This can have enormous consequences. You’re aware of this and can shift at a rapid rate.
- – While your opinions and ideas are hyper important to us, you can’t allow yourself to get trapped holding on to them when solid arguments prove the contrary.
- – Being able to enthusiastically test new approaches/strategies to keep enhancing your way of working.
- – Intelligence
- – You can hold conversations at high level without having to resort to difficult terminology to seem intelligent.
What we offer?
- – This is a tech startup that has been market validated by the Dutch market. You’re joining an organisation that will soon scale up (very aggressively in the new business sales department). This means that you can still join in a period where you can make your mark.
- – Startup life is wild and your decisions have a huge impact. It’s an environment where you learn and develop a lot in short periods of time.
- – Constant feedback loop focused on your development.
- – An enormously passionate team that will take 24sessions to global success.
- – Full-time contract in Amsterdam.
- – Competitive salary with the choice between cash or stock commission tracks.
- – Free lunches (they do exist).
- – An environment where taking ownerships beats micro management.
- – A flexible employer who focuses more on results than “on what time did you start your day”.
Why join 24sessions?
24sessions is the digital way to meet customers face-to-face. From giving mortgage advice to job interviews, our solution enables professionals to build personal relations at scale. 24sessions is used by enterprises such as Rabobank, ING and S&P Global, and we are proudly named one of the 10 best B2B startups in Europe by Google, McKinsey and Rocket Internet.
24sessions is an international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds. We offer lots of responsibility in your role and room for you to grow. And beyond personal growth, you’ll help make a great impact on the success of 24sessions!
Let’s get to know each other!
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org