Who you are:
- – Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- – 4+ years of relevant work experience.
- – Experience with streaming video, WebRTC, and WebSocket.
- – Ability to write a test for code (unit/integration tests)
- – Ideally, you are familiar with Docker.
- – Excellent communication and written skills.
What we offer?
- – This is a tech startup that has been market validated by the Dutch market. You’re joining an organisation that will soon scale up. This means that you can still join in a period where you can make your mark.
- – Startup life is wild and your decisions have a huge impact. It’s an environment where you learn and develop a lot in short periods of time.
- – Constant feedback loop focused on your development.
- – An enormously passionate team that will take 24sessions to global success.
- – Full-time contract
- – An environment where taking ownerships beats micro management.
- – A flexible employer who focuses more on results than “on what time did you start your day”.
Why join 24sessions?
24sessions is the digital way to meet customers face-to-face. From giving mortgage advice to job interviews, our solution enables professionals to build personal relations at scale. 24sessions is used by enterprises such as Rabobank, ING and S&P Global, and we are proudly named one of the 10 best B2B startups in Europe by Google, McKinsey and Rocket Internet.
24sessions is an international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds. We offer lots of responsibility in your role and room for you to grow. And beyond personal growth, you’ll help make a great impact on the success of 24sessions!
Let’s get to know each other!
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org