To help us support and service our entreprise users we are looking for a Customer Manager. This is a crucial role in our organisation as you’ll be responsible to “build more value faster for our users and therefore 24sessions”.
The Customer Success Manager
* Is responsible for onboarding, training, supporting and growing our new enterprise users.
* Actively seeks user feedback to brief our development team about new product features and solutions.
* Trains users to successfully implement and use 24sessions (via manuals, webinars, workshops, video-chat).
* Is in continuous dialogue with customers to identify new opportunities and stakeholders.
* Ensures that all customers are fully engaged and getting the value that they expect.
What we’re looking for
* A Dutch speaker
* A positive thinker with a great personality.
* Excellent presentation and public speaking skills.
* Experience in customer service, sales, consultancy and/or projectmanagement.
* Well-organized and structured working approach.
* Continuous drive to make your own work and the work of others simpler.
* Creative thinker that can deliver practical results.
* A strong believer in our vision and product.
What we can offer
* Key role in a fast-growing SAAS startup
* Fair salary + bonus with lots of growth potential in the future
* Employee stock option plan
* An extremely passionate, supportive and fun-loving team
* A place where you can fail, as long as you learn
Contact our Head of Customer Success Pieter Boon via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via 24sessions.com/pieterboon and share why you are perfect for this role!