24sessions.com B.V. is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring you have a positive experience on our website and in using our products and services (collectively “Services”). This policy covers all 24sessions websites, (sub)domains, mobile applications, and desktop clients and is applicable worldwide.
This policy outlines our handling practices, how we collect and use the personal information you provide through online and offline. It also describes the choices available to you regarding the use of, your access to, and how to update and correct your personal information. If you give us personal information, we will treat it according to this policy. This policy may be updated from time to time and our website will indicate when the policy has been updated. You may access the current version at any time by clicking on the “Privacy” link at the footer on our website.
What data do we collect?
- Instance data: User name, Company name, Email address, Financial information Instance(credit card details, bank details, account details, payment information), Meeting Data, IP-address and optionally Profile photo, Company Logo, Recordings, Reviews and wrap-ups.
Information you collect from your Guest
- Guest data: Contact data (name, Email address, (optional) phone number): IT information (IP addresses, usage data, cookies data, online navigation data, location data, browser data)
How do we use your data?
- To provide the ability to create personal profile areas and view protected content
- Providing and managing your access to our Site
- To process your orders and deliver the Services that you have ordered.
- Personalising and tailoring our products and services for you
- Personalising and tailoring your experience on our Site
- To provide support, customer feedback and assistance for our Services.
- To provide the ability to contact you, and provide you with shipping and billing information.
- To keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, software updates, software upgrades and system enhancements you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by unsubscribing in the email footer
- To conduct questionnaires and surveys in order to provide better Services to our customers and end users. Your completion of any questionnaires is voluntary.
- To understand more about you, so we can personalize newsletters and websites to your preferences. For example, allow you the opportunity to request specific information on Services that may be of interest.
- To provide information on your request to another individual such as a friend or co-worker.
In some cases, the collection of data may be a statutory or contractual requirement, and we will be limited in the product services we can provide you without your consent for us to be able to use such data.
Under GDPR we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following basis applies:
- you have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; and/or
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
How do we protect your data?
24sessions is committed to protecting the Personal Information you share with us. We utilize a combination of industry-standard security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. For an up-to date list please check our security overview
When we transfer credit card information over the Internet, we protect it using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology.
We recommend you to take every precaution in protecting your Personal Information when you are on the Internet. For example, change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers when creating passwords, and make sure you use a secure browser.
If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at email@example.com.
How can you control your data?
Upon request 24sessions will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. You may access, correct, or request deletion of your personal information, as well as object against processing your personal data based on legitimate reasons. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide the Services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. You are entitled to withdraw your given approval for processing your personal data.
Request can be submitted by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
If you do not agree with the way your personal data is processed you have the right to file a complaint at email@example.com
How and where do we store your data?
We only keep your data for as long as We need to, in order to use it as described above, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it. Your data will be deleted if we no longer need it in accordance with the terms of our Data Processing Agreement.
Some or all of your data may be stored or transferred outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein). You are deemed to accept and agree to this by using our Site and submitting information to us. If We do store or transfer data outside the EEA, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the EEA and under the GDPR. Such steps may include, but not be limited to, the use of legally binding contractual terms between us and any third parties.
Notwithstanding the security measures that We take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to Us data via the internet
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties for marketing purposes.
We may share your Personal Information within 24sessions, its affiliated companies and with third party service providers for purposes of data processing or storage.
We may also share your Personal Information with business partners, service vendors, authorized third-party agents or contractors in order to provide a requested Product or transaction, including processing orders, processing credit card transactions, hosting websites, hosting event and seminar registration and providing customer support. We only provide these third parties with the minimum amount of Personal Information necessary to complete/utilize the requested Product or transaction, and the third parties are not permitted to use your Personal Information except for limited purpose of completing/providing the requested Product or transaction.
As required by law, we may respond to subpoenas, court orders, or similar legal process by disclosing your Personal Information and other related information, if necessary; We also may choose to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
We may collect and possibly share Personal Information and any other additional information available to us in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of 24sessions terms of service, or as otherwise required by law.
We will ask for your consent before we use or share your information for any purpose other than the reason you provided it or as otherwise provided by this policy. In order to let us know your preferences, we will require an action on your part, such as checking the appropriate option, to indicate your consent.
Automated Decision-Making and Profiling
In the event that We use personal data for the purposes of automated decision-making and those decisions have a legal (or similarly significant effect) on you, you have the right to challenge to such decisions under GDPR, requesting human intervention, expressing their own point of view, and obtaining an explanation of the decision from Us
The right described above does not apply in the following circumstances:
- The decision is necessary for the entry into, or performance of, a contract between the You and Us;
- The decision is authorised by law; or
- You have given you explicit consent.
If We use your personal data for profiling purposes, the following shall apply:
- Clear information explaining the profiling will be provided, including its significance and the likely consequences;
- Appropriate mathematical or statistical procedures will be used;
- Technical and organisational measures necessary to minimise the risk of errors and to enable such errors to be easily corrected shall be implemented; and
- All personal data processed for profiling purposes shall be secured in order to prevent discriminatory effects arising out of profiling.
We currently make no automated decisions
Contact us at any time to:
- To request access 24sessions has about you
- Correct any information 24sessions has about you
- Delete any information 24sessions has about you
If you have any additional questions about 24sessions collection and storage of data, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hogehilweg 19, 1101 CB, Amsterdam
24sessions may amend this privacy statement from time to time, and at any time. We will post a notice on this website whenever this privacy statement is materially changed. Your continued use of the 24sessions website or Services after any change will signify and confirm your assent to those changes.